F*** 2018

Hello All,

Well 2018 can suck big fat fucking donkey dick. I’m so far over it and it’s only fucking March.

So first before the horrid new year even started we were testing my oldest daughter in school. So any mom who has a child who is struggling in school will understand how hard it is. Every single day. Not only that but I found out riley is a big fat liar. So she no longer has a phone. Layne my beautiful tiny spitfire likes to live like a pig who’s just been fed scraps in her room... IN MY NEW HOUSE. As well as showering in filth.
So she got her entire room and bathroom taken from her. Cause I’m Mom and I said so. UGGHHHHHHHHHH.... The lord is testing me lately with these children. I can’t lately.
Found out Jason is literally allergic to the entire outside world.... he will be the next bubble boy. Swear.
Then with all of this going on, we get a real fucking kick in the balls and my husband gets a call his brother lost his life in a very tragic car accident. A wife lost her soulmate, a mother lost her son, a sister lost her brother, and those babies lost their daddy. I haven’t been able to wrap my mind around this. Gentry wasn’t a perfect man. But he was one of the best men I came to know. I will never come close to understanding why he was stripped from this world so soon. I break down putting myself in his wife’s shoes. There won’t ever be enough words to help, enough jokes to share. I’m so god damn heart broken for my husband and Gentry’s family. <<<come to the benifit April 8th @ papas ice house to help raise funds for his family>>>>>

Then of all the brightest fucking ideas I’ve had..... I’m going to quit smoking.... yeah.... me, the person who’s up to almost 2 packs a day. I can do it no problem. Consult with the husband. He’s down for it to, spends some money on the vape thingys. I try some the first day they come in, take 3 hits then lay on the couch to take a nap with the hubster.... throat starts feeling tight.... my tongue starts feeling like I sucked dick for 8 straight hours....... what in the actual fuck...... go look in the mirror and all my shit is swelled up!!! Of course my anxiety makes me flip out even more. I then have to be drugged up with Benadryl for 36 hours cause every time it started to wear off, I started to swell up again.... so I’m barely coherent and should not be functioning on a parenting level. Which has happened a lot lately between the flu and taking Benadryl every 4 hours for 36 hours...
BUTTT I’m fucking kicking ass at this no smoking thing. Or at least in my brain I am. So now is the time for the gods to show me mercy? THINK AGAIN COURTNEY LEE.....
let us thrust upon her a major water leak into her master bedroom...... SWWOOOSSSHHHHHH
I get out of the shower tonight to a fucking water hole for the lions in Africa next to my desk.

I seriously can’t with 2018.

Done. Over it.

Comments

  1. I love you and I am so beyond Blessed to have you by my side thru this tragedy.

    And completely agree 2018 can go suck a big fat donkey dick for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Showing My Soul

CHINESE WAX TERROR

Inexperience